Monday, July 16, 2007

If I only had a Scanner

I am now one video away from completing last year's rez yearbook. The problem is that I have a couple of pictures that are NOT in digital format that are so good they MUST go in the yearbook.

And so I wait for my brother to hook up his new printer/scanner/copier so that I can complete publication of they yearbook and begin printing. I just hope is worth the wait. Actually, no. If you don't like what I've put together then screw you. I put alot of hard work into it, and yeah maybe there are a few pictures of Steph and Liz with red eye but you know what? At least one of them deserves it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one, hehehe, i think i know, but you are wishing for a blackeye not a red eye right.

JTS said...

no no, red eye. Like a monster.