Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In all the excitement of packing I forgot to pack.

I'm not sure how I haven't posted since I found out but I guess I really did forget in all of the excitement.

I got a new job. Sure it's just moving to the other side of the same floor but it will definitely change my working conditions. The one crappy thing is that my manager hasn't posted my position or the other vacant position as of yet so my old department is going to be short. That means that I will be splitting time between the old department and the new one, at least until they can find a replacement (good luck).

The new job is only a term so I'll be coming back at the end of July but by then alot of things will have changed in my current department. Who knows though I may just take another term with another department. We'll see what happens in the next year.

No comments: