Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Moving right along

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but quite frankly I've been busy at work. So busy in fact that I'm already on to my second crush. One would think that I would stop having these crushes given my advanced age. Yeah okay I'm not that old but I've not 15 anymore either.

Anyway one crush has pretty much been and gone. It was raging for a while but now I don't see him nearly as often. As for the other one, well he works on my floor so I see him all the time. It's kind of embarrassing actually. Every time I see him I get a little giddy. I've obviously been spending too much time with Laura and Alexa because it's okay for them to act like this but not me.

It's all a result of this dream I had the other night where we were on a company camping trip. First of all this makes NO sense given that it's a huge company and we don't work in the same department. Secondly we were competing for the same promotion, which again makes no sense.

Who wants to get smashed and tell card futures again? It's gotta work out better than last time.

No comments: