Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The tough choices in life.

Most of you know that I graduated from university in the spring. With graduation comes the convocation ceremonies. I skipped my spring convocation ceremony thinking that I would go to the fall one. Yesterday I realized that my convocation is on the same day as the Colts/Patriots game. Which is quite possibly the biggest regular season game of the year. Particularly if both teams remain undefeated.

Convocation starts at 3:00, game starts at 3:15. So there is no way that convocation will be over by the time the game start. What's a girl to do?

The boys at work looked at me like I was crazy when I told them this. They said it was an easy decision. I should mention here though that 2/3 of them are Colts fans.

I know the game will be re-broadcast later in the week on NFL network but I also know that the boys at work will be discussing the game on Monday. Gah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord! Tape the game and watch it when you get back!