Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Update

Alright there has been a lot of stuff going on recently so I'm just going to try to throw everything into this one post.
  • On the illness front I'm still off work. I'm hoping to return late this summer or early fall but we'll see what the doctor says.
  • My laptop is broken. Well not completely broken but it's randomly shutting down for no reason and I haven't been able to get it down to the shop for repairs yet. It's only started doing this since we got back from our trip.
  • I currently have 3 books on the go. That's reading not writing. One is the next Diana Gabaldon book from the Outlander series. One is a history of Scotland and one is a romance novel that I borrowed from the library.
  • I got a new cat. and by new I mean new like I got him today new. The Humane Society had a sale on cats and since I wanted a new one anyway this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I've named him Davey Crockcat. Yes I'm just that geeky.

No comments: