Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just trying to keep it together

I just don't know what's wrong with me. No actually that's not true I have a diagnosis so I know exactly what's wrong with me. What I don't know is why I feel so bad. A week ago I was on top of the world, now I want to go jump in front of a moving vehicle.

Actually I saw a bad car accident today or the wreckage at least. A van had into the back end of a semi-trailer. Scary looking stuff though my brother figures that only a couple of legs were broken based on the condition we saw the cars in.

I guess I just have to focus on one day at a time and hope things work back.

2 comments:

KEG said...

Take yor own advice and stop thinking about worn andtake it one day at a time. Hope things are getting better though.

I saw a car on fire Thursday night in Paris. This was also the same night I had a very scary encounter with a man on the street by the burning car. Luckily I got away and was ok. Now in Rome. I don't want to ever come home.

JTS said...

Wow that sounds scary.

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip. I remember you saying you weren't sure about Rome.