Saturday, October 02, 2010

Time to Pick a new course

My psychology course is going really well. I don't technically start until Nov.1 but I've already taken two of the unit quizzes. On the first one I got 80% the second I did much better 95%. There are 8 units. So I'm 1/4 of the way through which means I should be registering for a new course.

But I can't decide which. You can take a look at all the courses I need to take in this post . This morning I had decided to register for Physics I, but my registration didn't go through so now I can change my mind. I could also do Chem since there is a lab component that I'd have to do in January and I was planning to register for it to start in December anyway. Or Bio since I didn't actually schedule it into my plans at all (oops!).

Anyway I should get to work on the course I do have and worry about the others later.

No comments: