Friday, May 25, 2007

I am slightly disturbed

So last night I had a dream about a co-worker and while it's not the first time I've dreamed about a co-worker it is the first time I've been truly disturbed by it, well except the time I had a dream about my boss but that was a different time and place.

Nothing actually happened in the dream (thank god). It was weird he took me to meet his family but we weren't actually seeing each other and then at some point I took him into an empty room to ask him what was going on and then I kissed him and his grandma walked in. It was a little weird.

The sad thing is that the entire dream spanned only 30 minutes but my analysis of it will last all day and probably into part of the weekend. I know that it only lasted 30 minutes because that was the time between when I woke up to go to the bathroom and when my alarm clock went off.

I suppose dreaming about co-workers will replace dreaming about rezzies now that I don't live there anymore.

No comments: