Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Delayed Reaction

I ordered some books online about 2 weeks ago and I picked them up from the post office on Saturday and I'm almost done reading them. Today I checked by bank account information and my credit card was just finally charged today.

About 3 weeks ago I ordered new cheques from the bank. I haven't recieved them yet but they're Ottawa Senators cheques. Of course I had to pay extra for the specialized cheques but I figured I'm making money now so can afford to buy extra special stuff once in a while. Again my bank account was only debited yesterday.

I'm usually pretty careful with my spending, I look to see how much I have and do a quick mental estimate of my outstanding bills, but because theses things didn't show up until yesterday I'm looking at my bank account going, "oh crap I might not be able to make my rent payment". It's a good thing tommorow is pay day but I don't have nearly as much extra money coming in as I thought.

No comments: