Friday, May 18, 2007

Pretending to look busy...

Another day at work another day doing a heck of alot of nothing. Apparently it's been a pretty slow year in our department so far. So I thought I'd make a list of all of the things I've done so far today:

  1. Looked to see if Chapter's had a book I wanted. They do so I'll be heading out to St. Vital to get it after work. I also have to pick up a microwave for my mom.
  2. Looked at iPod accessories. I don't know if you've seen but right now my current iPod case is being held together by a piece of Minnesota Wild sock tape, so I thought it was time to pick up a new one.
  3. Read several sports related blogs
  4. Tracked Tennis scores from Hamburg
  5. Blogged my own blog
  6. Helped clean-up some database files from another department.

Yeah that's about it. Pretty sad eh? I almost hope it picks up around here.

No comments: