Sunday, May 10, 2009

I guess I'm just not a Cosmo Girl.

I have been known from time to time to buy random issues of Cosmo. It's never my intention when I walk into a store, but excellent product placement and a workforce of bored looking teenagers is sometimes enough to get me to buy.

Funny thing happened this time though. It was Saturday afternoon and I had spent most of my day catching up on the current season of Gossip Girl (hey don't judge me I was bored), so I thought I'd pick it up. But once I got home and started to read I realized that it just wasn't holding my attention. Even the Cosmo confessions seemed boring and uninteresting. Seriously the guy confessions were mostly about getting caught cheating. Super classy.

I think this experience was enough to convince me to avoid Cosmo from now on. Unless there is a really good celeb interview or something.

No comments: