Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The 3 month itch

That's right it's been 3 months since I've been to work. Everyone tells me that I should take it slow but now that I'm starting to feel a little bit better I want to jump right in with both feet. I've been having a little trouble with staying on task the last couple of days though, hopefully that will get better. Anyways I've got 4 weeks of treatment left and then hopefully I'll be ready to go back. I'm just getting bored.

Oh I wish I had my laptop back. I've been using my brother's computer to do stuff but it's really really really slow and crappy and I miss the portability. I've considered getting a wireless card for my desktop but then I think what's the point since I won't use it once my laptop comes back. Have I mentioned that I hate computers.

No comments: