Tuesday, August 04, 2009

arrg...

So you know how I was saying last year that I love my laptop well now I don't. It's got major crashage issues and because I decided not to run internet into my bedroom and just went wireless I don't have internet so I stuck using my brother's crap-puter. No seriously this thing is a piece of junk and he's constantly trying to download stuff so it's always really slow. And the company I bought my computer from is having trouble communicating with the company that made my computer and I'm stuck in the middle sans computer.

I miss the old days. When life was simple and my parents fought my battles for me. Or at least owned everything I used so they were responsible for getting things fixed.

1 comment:

KEG said...

That is not good. Hopefully they will figure out what is wrong with it soon!