Sunday, October 25, 2009

That's it next year I'm getting Sunday Ticket

So it's football season again. Actually we're almost half way through the season. Up until now I've been able to find a game to watch on Sunday. Considering that there are 4 teams (Indy, New York Giants, New Orleans and Chicago) that I will watch if I can find their game. However this week they aren't showing any of those games in my area except the Giants game which is the Sunday night feature.

My brother has NFL Sunday Ticket which allows you to watch any game you want, which is pretty sweet. But I didn't want to spend the money to get it. Maybe next season I'll re-think that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! fantastic topic, but will this really work?

JTS said...

I don't know if it'll work it all depends on scheduling. But I want to watch more football, damn it.