Friday, June 01, 2007

Well I feel sheepish

This morning I decided to wear a dress to work. I suppose if I look back on it the decision was made last night when I decided I was too lazy to do laundry. Anyway so I found out that I had it on backwards when I went to the washroom and noticed that it wasn't fitting quite right. The problem is that this dress is one of the ones you slip over your head so there's no zipper to tell you that you're wearing it wrong. Additionally it was a little big when I bought it so I had it tailored and the tag was removed. So they're no way to know which way to put it on unless you look in a mirror and I was running a little behind this morning so I didn't really have time to examine it closely.

But it's fixed now and it looks much better. But I feel kind of silly now, instead of the confident, powerful business woman look I was trying to portray.

No comments: