Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My blog sucks!

I came to this realization today, without sports my blog is nothing. Also my sports blog is less about sports and more about hot athletes. Part of the problem is that I can't liveblog as I used to before. Also I don't have the same oppurtunity to blog as I used to. Back in the rez days I could roll out of bed in the morning and blog. I'd come home from class and blog. Some of my favorite blogging came after a late night of drinking.

I have to admit that so far the sports blog has gotten far more use however I've had a whole 4 comments here while I'm still sitting at zero over at the sports one. Don't get me wrong I don't expect any of you to run off and leave me sympathy comments. I could care less, sure it's nice to hear from you guys once in a while but really I blog for my own sanity. So I will continue to write 2 sucky blogs everyday. Though I suspect that the sports will slowdown after the Stanley Cup final is over (possibly tonight) and the French Open ends, though there is more Tennis just around the corner.

No comments: