Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yes I'd go with you. Now will you please stop asking.

I've been spending alot of time listening to my iPod lately, mostly on my way to work, but I didn't really notice until the other day that I haven't really added new music in a long time. Or at least not new music that I want to listen to over and over again.

Anyway this got me to thinking, besides the fact that I need to add some new stuff to my musical library, that I've listened to the Josh Turner song "Will you go with me" about a bigillion times. Okay maybe I'm exagerating just a little bit, iTunes says it's only been 53 (but of course it doesn't count when I listen to it on my iPod). That man's voice makes me a little bit weak in the knees and he's cute.

I've generally maintained that I would not shell out any money to see musical acts in concert, partly because I don't want to spend $ 70 to sit in the nosebleeds and watch them perform on a big screen, (if I wanted to do that I could stay at home and save the $70) and secondly because from what I've seen of live shows they are entirely dissapointing from a vocal talent standpoint. That or they lip-synch a la Shania Twain at the Grey Cup. But I would actually go to see Josh Turner in concert.

Oh and for the record I've listened to "just to be your man" 102 times according to iTunes.

No comments: