Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Random thoughts

It's been almost a week since my last post. I didn't even bother to talk about the fair, though that was a good time. There is just nothing about it that I want to put into writing.

Anyway it appears that with the loss of one of my co-workers, who is moving to a different department, much of what we do around here will be falling on me. So I'm about to become much busier than I was for the first month and a half.

Today I was thinking about what to do tommorow night. Tonight OB2 is coming over for supper and Friday night I'm going back out to the country, but I have no firm plans for tommorow. I'm considering going to a movie but then that's pretty much my entire night shot and I won't be able to get anything else done. Though there are a couple of movies playing that I wouldn't mind seeing.

No comments: