Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dreaming of high school

Okay I haven't been in high school for a while and I hated every second I spent there but last night I had a dream about people I went to school with. Strange. It's funny because it's the sort of thing that totally could have happened logically based on things that actually did happen in high school but I know it didn't just because of the cast of characters. People always told me that high school was going to be the best time of my life. I never believed them but obviously there's something I still miss about the place.

Even stranger than dreaming about people I knew in high school is when I start dreaming about people that I know from college and then mix them in with people I knew in high school. This is strange because even though I left home most of the people I went to school with didn't. In fact I saw them at a social a couple of weeks ago and things are exactly the same. It's the same people hanging out with the same people, doing the same things. It's kind of sad actually.

No comments: