Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Why are all the hot guys so young.

In case you somehow missed it I kind of have a crush on Novak Djokovic. However this age this is getting to me. I could live with a year or two. This is how I've justified other athlete crushes such as Sidney Crosby or Rafael Nadal. But anything more than that is kind of pushing it. I would like to point out though that he doesn't look like he's 20, so maybe I can justify it that way. As much as I like to bug H-dot about her thing for creepy old men I have to admit that I'm not really one to talk as far as having a thing for older guys. By older I mean somewhere between late 30s and early 40s not like Octogenarian, 'cause there's a line and that's definatly over it.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that I really need to be looking for more age appropriate men, and preferably ones that I don't work with because this office crush stuff is killing me.

No comments: