Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday is a day of complete misery

While most people are able to spend thier Sundayas basking in the fact that they don't have to work, I tend to spend it reminding myself that I have to go to work tommorow. The only upside to going to work is that I drop in on Starbucks on my way to pick up some delicious crack... er ummmm... coffee.

This Sunday has been particularly devistating to me, in an entirely melodramtic sense of course. First of all even though it was the first Sunday of the NFL season I found very little to enjoy about it. The Colts played on Thursday night and for some odd reason (perhaps because he's now engaged), Eli Manning just doesn't have the same effect on me.

Secondly Novak Djokovic lost the U.S. Open Men's final to Roger Federer. Sure I saw it coming but that doesn't make it any easier to watch. At least Justine Henin won the night before. It's funny how into these things I get. I guess we know why I'm not a professional athlete, I'm not even playing and I'm nervous half the time.

Anyway here's some amusing Djokovic footage. From this you can see why he's a tennis player and not a singer. But it's still funny.

No comments: