Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And yet another reason to be pissed off at Kevin Martin

Okay so I'm a little late in getting to this but I feel it still needs to be said. I had almost forgiven Kevin Martin for blowing the gold medal game at the 1998 Olympics. But now with the huge mistake on Sunday at the World Championships he's dead to me. The rest of his team however is not. Seriously if any of those guys need some comfort I've available.

I've already mentioned John Morris and Marc Kennedy a little bit and really Ben Hiebert probably isn't hot enough to make me cheer for him alone, like if he left and joined a different team I probably wouldn't cheer for that team just because he made the jump. But as long as the three of them all stay on Martin's team I will probably cheer for them.

No comments: