Monday, April 13, 2009

We're getting there

Well we're moved. Mostly. We had to leave a little bit of stuff at the old place. There just wasn't room in the car/truck. We moved at least one car load of stuff everyday last week and then 2 carloads and 2 truck loads on Thursday night.

It was quite the ordeal. Then I went to my parents for the long weekend which meant that I unpacked pretty much nothing. Getting ready for work this morning was a bit of a challenge since everything is still in boxes or crates or bags.

The bus ride in this morning was a lot less painful than I thought it might be. Between my new home and work you're in one of the scarier ends of town so you never know who's going to get on that bus. I get the feeling that a book and my iPod may become my new best friends.

No comments: