Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Story of Cheap Chinese food

I don't even like Chinese food but I do sometimes feel compelled to eat it. I actually do like fried rice and chow mien but most of the meat is off limits. But today in the interest of being social and lazy I decided to partake in cheap, food court Chinese food with a friend. What a stupid idea.

First of all I only ate about half of it at lunch and saved the rest for later. Of course I had the brilliant idea to stick it in my purse. Lucky for me it didn't spill or anything but my purse does smell like cheap Chinese food.

I ate the rest of it at my desk later this afternoon. Which also seemed like a good idea at the time. But now my stomach is punishing me. So I'm probably off Chinese, even good Chinese for at least 6 months.

No comments: