Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's College Basketball Time

It's that wonderful time of year again. The time where I spend 4 days a week on my couch watching every possible college basketball game I can get my eyes on.


Although for some reason I'm not quite as excited this year. Yeah I filled out a couple of brackets and yes I did do my "hotness bracket" again this year but for some reason it just doesn't feel the same. Both my hotness bracket and my real bracket predict a Kansas victory.

And who is this year's hottest player? Purdue's Chris Kramer. You may remember him as the guy who looks like Keith. There are actually a lot of look a-likes this year. I pronounce "he looks like..." several times as I made my way through the teams.



Anyway I'll be sure to keep you updated as to how my bracket is doing. Are you doing anything to celebrate the NCAA Tournament?

No comments: