Saturday, July 31, 2010

What to do? What to do?

It's been a while I know. But there isn't too much to report. I'm trying to figure out a new career path and finding all sorts or road blocks along the way. As I said before not having taken physics in high school is a problem.

I found a really cool sounding program called Cardiovascular Perfusion. But you have to either be an RN or a Respiratory Therapist first OR have a BSc. with a bunch of specific courses including physics.

I also looked into Clinical Genetics but you have to be a certified MLS (Medical Laboratory Scientist) to get into that program. I've actually thought about taking the MLS program. My mom is a MLS and my younger brother is a Medical Radiological Technologist. So I actually know a lot about Medical Diagnostics and how all of that works and what the job prospects are like. I just don't know if I would love it for the rest of my life.

It's kind of a lot to take in I guess. Stupid quarter life crisis.

Have you found the career of your dreams? Do you have any advice for me?

No comments: