Monday, September 13, 2010

More Education Planning

Alright so I've officially given up on grad school. At least as far as agricultural economics goes. In fact I've kind of given up on agriculture all together. My new plan is to become a chiropractor. I could write a whole essay about why I want to become a chiropractor and I will have to do that for some admissions (or interviews), but for right now I'm just going to focus on getting all of the pre reqs out of the way. Starting with Psychology. I'll be starting a course called Psychology as a Natural Science by distance ed in November. if that goes well I'll take another course and then if that goes well maybe I'll look at summer courses.

Although it all depends what happens with work. I'm also hoping to be well enough to go back to work and then hopefully move to a different department or perhaps a new company altogether. We'll see what happens.

No comments: