Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You've got to be kidding me

No sooner does a whole online relationship end and I finally feel like I'm over it when a new guy appears on the scene. Okay that's not an entirely true statement. He just wasn't on my romantic radar until recently. But as we get to know each other better I feel more and more like this is someone that I could share my life with.

As for the other guy? Well we're still talking but I'm pretty sure KEG is right, we're not going to be friends. He says he never lost the romantic feelings for me because his other thing ended so quickly. But my heart is saying "you just can't trust him", while my head is saying "everyone deserves a second chance".

How do you choose? Not surprisingly I've never been in the position where I've had to before. I don't want to hurt either of them but making a choice leads to that very thing. At least it does if they like me as much as they say they do.

No comments: