Monday, December 29, 2008

As 2008 Comes to a Close

Is it still 3 days until 2009? Yes it is. Am I supposed to be on Blogcation? Yes I am. Did I just make up a word? Apparently. But here I am still posting. 

Good news (or bad I guess if you think my blog is terrible) I have signed up for NaBloPoMo (or National Blog Posting Month) in which I will attempt to post something everyday for the month of January. I was inspired by SA who attempted NaNoWriMo which involves writing a novel. Now, I don't have the kind of dedication to write an actual novel and as some of you who have read my short stories know things kind of end up going in crazy directions when I write so I thought I'd do this instead. 

This is probably the worst time to be doing this though given that one of my readers is about to become my temporary boss (you know who you are). But I'll try to ignore that and just do what I would normally do, just not on work hours. 

No comments: