Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Economic Stimulus

So apparently the Bank of Canada has officially declared a recession. I would like to take this opportunity to talk about the economic stimulus package I have put together. Here's the thing it's Christmas and I just got a Christmas bonus. I've also probably spent about $2000 in the last week or so.

First of all there was the Christmas shopping as I've said before I have a fairly large family and the average gift price they will be receiving is about $65 a piece. I also haven't been very thrifty when it comes to buying stuff for myself. I would guess I bought $400 worth of clothes over that last week. Hey it's not my fault. First there were necessities and then some really good deals followed by a gift certificate. How could I not spend?

No wonder I don't have enough money to go back to school. Although with interest rates taking another cut this might be a good time to hit up the bank for a loan.

No comments: