Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh curling I've missed you

So it's Brier time again. For anyone who has missed me saying it before I used to curl. Not very well but hey I tried. But I do love watching curling. Especially men's curling. Women's is okay but they just don't make the same kind of shots that the men do. They also don't seem to make as many of the tough shots as the men do but then again maybe that's just a percentage thing.

If you're not so inclined to the strategy of the game well then there's always the men to check out. Some of my personal favorites include:


Brad Gushue - Skip - Newfoundland & Labrador

John Morris - Third - Alberta




Marc Kennedy - Second - Alberta

You'll also notice that Marc is a lefty which earns him double hot points. But spells his name with a "c" which is just wrong. Anyway at the moment Alberta is leading the standings as they have no losses, followed by Ontario, Newfoundland & Labrador and Manitoba.

No comments: