Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When it rains, it pours

So you know how I've been freaking out about being homeless? Well we think we've found a really good place. We just can't seem to get our application there, since the office is only open from 9-5 which means we're at work. Anyway so checked out the place on Saturday and picked up some applications we just haven't submitted them.

Of course now that we've found a place all of the places that we left messages at before are starting to call us saying that they have something. It's pretty crazy. Especially now that I've calmed myself down about the whole homeless thing.

I'm sure everything will work out. I'm just nervous that if we turn down some of the other places and then we don't get the one we want we'll be back in the no place to live situation.

No comments: