Sunday, November 28, 2010

A case of nerves

This moving thing is making me crazy. It's less than a week away and I feel like I still have so much to do. I don't REALLY have that much to do, it just feels like it. But yeah by this time next week I should be in my new (temporary) home. I'm staying with a friend of some people that I know. I don't expect to be there too long as I'm hoping to find my own place for January, but this gives me a little breathing space on the apartment hunting.

As for the nerves, well the week before last I was on the phone with my parents telling them that I just didn't think I could go. Now that I've booked my flight and made my pick up arrangements I feel a little better. I also get a week off at Christmas so I've booked my flights for that too. So if things don't work out in those first 3 weeks then I just won't go back after Christmas. But I'm really hoping everything works out fine.

No comments: