Monday, November 08, 2010

That's What Friends Are For

I'm starting to do my goodbye lunches since I will be moving soon to start my new job. Oh I neglected to mention that I have a new job? Oopps. Well actually that was kind of intentional since I didn't want to say anything until things were all settled with my old job. But it looks like that's been done now so now I can talk about it a little bit. But that's not the point of this post.

This post is about having wonderful friends. See I went for lunch today with a former classmate and the co-worker. We talked about the job situation but mostly we talked about the boy situation. The thing is she reacted exactly the way I had expected her to, very happy for me but also warning me to be a little cautious. She also said I had a perma-grin on my face as I was talking about him.

So many big changes in my life. I can't wait to have goodbye lunches/dinners with all of my friends so that they can see how happy I am now because it's been a long time since I've felt like this.

No comments: