Monday, March 17, 2008

Christmas in March

Yesterday my brother and I went to RiverCity sports where I purchased some Indianapolis Colts christmas ornaments. Some of you will remember that I attempted to purchase something of this sort online, only to find out my package had been returned to sender.

Anyway, I was so excited about my purchase that I didn't want them to just sit in my closet for nearly a year waiting to be used. When I came upon the brilliant idea that all I have to do it put up my fake tree again. It'll be like Christmas all over again, without the presents. My brother's reaction when I told him this was "that is something you would do". I'm not going to though because my laziness is outweighing my excitement over the oroments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! You should put your Christmas tree up again!! that would be hilarious!!!