Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh blog, I'm sorry I forgot you

I only remembered that I even had a blog last night when I was thinking about College Basketball brackets and how I blogged the match-ups last year during the tournament. Today I noticed that I haven't even posted this year so I guess this is as good a time as any.

First of all I love my new job. This is mostly because the people are fantastic and as long as I get my daily reports sent out on time no one bothers me much. Leaving me plenty of time to do things like watch Degrassi: The Next Generation, while filing.

I'm also finding that I enjoy doing other things much more now that I'm out of the constant stress of my old position. I don't just look at my coffee breaks as time away from my desk, now I'm able to fully enjoy them.

The frustrating thing about term positions though is that eventually your term ends. For me that means going back to my soul-sucking old position. There have been alot of changes in that department recently though so I guess things could be better. But not bloody likely. So I'm looking for alternatives. First and foremost this involves Grad School, as it has always been my intention to go back some day. The problem is finding a good one. More on that another time.

No comments: