Monday, March 17, 2008

NCCA Pool - Round 1: Duke vs. Belmont

Like last year I will be breaking down all of the NCAA basketball matchups and assigning a hotness score to each team to determine the winner. I had big plans for it this year but it didn't pan out. Anyway enjoy this year's edition:

First up Duke versus Belmont. I have a little confession to make here, I'm not completly unbiased when it comes to Duke. But I'm going to try really hard to pretend I'm unbiased.




Duke
Okay forget trying to be unbiased. David McClure has possibly the worlds worst offical picture so I took a different one from his profile. He's also kind of my motivation for watching Duke in the first place as they are one of those schools that you're supposed to hate on principle.





Belmont
Andy Wicke
Jon House

Final Score:4-2 Belmont

No comments: