Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NCAA Pool Round 1: Kansas vs. Portland State


Like last year I will be breaking down all of the NCAA basketball matchups (or trying too. There are alot of matchups) and assigning a hotness score to each team to determine the winner. I had big plans for it this year but it didn't pan out. Anyway enjoy this year's addition:

First of all I'd like to make these pictures bigger but I haven't found an easy way to do all of the things I want to do so this will have to do. Secondly Conner Teahan looks like Zac Effron who facebook says would be my celebrity boyfriend. Don't worry it's a joke.
Final Score 9-3 Kansas












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kansas takes the cake, especially Teahan!! It’s weird, Bechard kinda looks like someone living in Rez this year...

JTS said...

So what you're telling me Heather is that I picked the wrong year to move out. I propose that we switch, you can live in my apartment for the next month and I'll move back to rez.