Monday, March 10, 2008

There is something wrong with me.

Well actually there are many things wrong with me but some more wrong than others. The most immediate concern at the moment is that I spent my Saturday night watching College Basketball.

I don't like basketball. I played a lot of sports in high school, basketball was not one of them. Really,I think I'm getting caught up in the whole March Madness thing, even though it hasn't started yet. This happened last year too. I was even keeping an up-to-date bracket on my rez door, which helped other rezzies keep track of the action. I even won points in hall decorating for watching the Notre Dame game during St.Patrick's day hall judging. Just for the record it didn't help us much, Jason's drunken sailor took the prize.

Not only did I watch college basketball which I don't really like but I watched what are possibly the two most dispised schools in the United States, Duke and UNC. I plead ignorance though. Maybe it's just because I'm not American but I don't understand why there is so much hate.Actually the hate spreads to Canada too. When I did a quick poll around the office regarding this game one of my co-workers asked if they could both just blow up.

No comments: