Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pre-Olympic Reminder


The Olympics start on Friday. I'm not quite ramped up for them yet but I expect I'll get there soon. But I thought I should mention that my "curling boyfriend"* Marc Kennedy will be competing in his first Olympics as part of Team Canada. Oh also it was his birthday last week. Did anyone else notice that he lists country as his favorite type of music. This is anotherone of those the more you know the more you like them situations.

I borrowed this picture from someone else. Hey I don't put this stuff on the interwebs I just find it and use it. Hey at least I'm giving credit. Don't judge me.


So Go Canada!

*Not my actual boyfriend. I have a "boyfriend" for nearly every sport I won't get into it right now but ask me about it if you want to know more. Also for the record I'm not a stalker, I have my own life to attend to thank you very much.

No comments: