Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Am I Not at The Olympics Right Now?

Obviously the Olympics have been going on for the last couple of days and I'm absolutely riveted. I love every event. Well except maybe the cross country skiing, it's just so boring, but biathlon is awesome.

The Olympics are in Vancouver and I'm not there. It's kind of like when I was in Scotland during
Wimbledon but didn't get there.

What about you, are there any sports you're following at the Olympics? Or is it all just a waste of time in your eyes?

3 comments:

Instant Replay said...

I'm loving short track speed skating and the snowboard cross was outstanding. I'm a hockey nut too, but so far the games have been terrible.

Kinsey said...

I was looking forward to it, but I still haven't had time to sit down and enjoy it...too much stuff to do. I love ice skating :)

KEG said...

I can't get into the Olympics this year. Usually I'm obsessed, but I haven't watched any yet...