Sunday, May 09, 2010

I always forget how boring it is here

I came out to the farm for the weekend, because today is Mother's Day and I hadn't been home for a while. But now I'm about ready to go back to the city. It's not like I would be doing anything more at home than I can do here but it just seems a lot more boring.

Now that my parents are hooked up for wireless I can get internet on my laptop but it's slow internet so it probably going to take a whole night to download anything. I'm not really feeling like watching a movie and it's only like half an hour now until the hockey game starts. The Canucks really need to win this one.

Really I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I tried to take a nap this afternoon but that wasn't happening so I ended up catching up on episodes of the Vampire Diaries and Castle. But now I'm out of episodes and like I said the download speeds here suck ass.

One more thing before I leave, I really must watch my expression around my mom. She's very perceptive and as much as I love here there are just some things that I'm not ready to tell her yet or maybe ever.

No comments: