Monday, May 03, 2010

Nothing to Report

I know it's been several days since I posted anything but I just haven't had anything to say really. Here's a quick rundown of my weekend.

My older brother came over to do his taxes on Friday, which of course was the last day to file. I had the tax software for the whole family so everyone came here to do it. Everyone else just did it before the deadline.

Then he and I proceeded to play Big League Manager which he bought me for Christmas but I hadn't played yet. Essentially you run an NHL team so you draft player and make trades and sign free agents and of course play matches. It's actually a lot of fun.

On Saturday night my parents came in and took the whole family (me, my brothers and my brother's girlfriend) out to Tony Roma's for supper. It was super good. I haven't been to Tony Roma's in a while and who doesn't like ribs? Then Mom and Dad came over to our place so that Dad could replace the battery in my car. Technically I could have done this myself or paid someone to do this but I just never got it done. I think maybe my parents are lonely and want me to come home more often which requires a working vehicle. I also sent my cat home with them for a while. It's kind of a long story but I'm thinking about giving him up for adoption.

Sunday was a pretty slack day, I watched 2 hockey games and well that was about it. And so there you have my weekend update. Exciting stuff, eh?

No comments: