Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do I love my new computer? Why, yes I do thanks for asking.

I’ve started this particular entry about 3 times now. Once on my computer at work, once on my desktop computer and now finally on my notebook. Which brings me to what was generally the start of this entry. As most of you know by now I just purchased a new notebook computer. I’ve wanted a laptop since the day I graduated from University. I am aware that normal people purchase laptops when they start University to facilitate in class note taking. However I had a computer when I started University and then after going the three used computers I finally bought a desktop, or rather mommy bought me a desktop. The reason that I went with the desktop was because at the time I didn’t see the need for a laptop.

Once I graduated and started working in an office I realized that the last thing I want to do when I come home is to sit at a desk and use a computer. I also realized that I DO spend a good portion of my time at the computer, either chatting online, doing coursework, playing games and yes occasionally, blogging. As a result I decided to buy myself a new computer that I could use while I do all sorts of ridiculous stuff like watching sports. It will also come in handy when it comes to going out to the farm for the weekend as I will be able to bring whatever I happen to be working on with me. God I love this thing.

No comments: