Monday, May 12, 2008

Freedom

I wrote the last of my accounting tests today. I am now done my accounting course. I'm so happy. Of course I'm still going to have to wait for a mark on this test and I'm pretty sure it's going to be ugly but thems the brakes I guess. I know I really ought to have studied more for this test but I just got to the point where I didn't care.

The next order of business it determining which course to take next. I've done a lot of focus lately on HR stuff and management which I thought would be a good career move but is really useless considering that that is what my degree was all about so I'm thinking something more practical. Either Swine Disease prevention, Swine nutrition or Cattle Nutrition. I could always take a second spreadsheets course. The first one only took a month to do.

For right now I'm taking a little break. I'll start the next course in July or maybe August. I hope to be done my certificate in September and then I'll try to take a course at the University by distance ed, or maybe evening depending on what I can get into.

No comments: