Monday, September 08, 2008

Election Sign Count

So the writ had been dropped and Canadians are going to be voting too. As you should be aware by now I love elections. They are usually exciting. During the last Federal election my city riding was won by 111 votes. My country riding was a freaking landslide. I've also moved since the last election so I will be voting in a different riding for different candidates on different issues. So many things in my life have changed since the last election that it may be difficult to decide which party to vote for.

But this isn't about me it's about how my neighbours will be voting come October 14th. The current neighbourhood sign count (based on my very scientific method of counting signs as I walk to and from work) is 2 Conservative, 1 Liberal.

No comments: