Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Done

Who knew that those two words (well one is a contraction) could cover so many different situations.

First of all the feeling that you can't do anything. We went out for lunch today and I'm absolutely stuffed. To use the words of one of the guys I went with I feel a little like a zombie now. Which of course makes the afternoon drag on and on. Remind me not to do that next time. So as far as eating anything more today, I'm done.

The second current situation is a friendship. Oddly enough I read an article not too long ago (in fact it may have been Monday) about when it's time to let a friendship go. I'm not sure if it's just because I recently read this article or it just gave me the confirmation that I needed that I'm in an unhealthy friendship but either way there it is. It's not that I have a whole lot of close friends but at the same time being treated badly does not a friend make. So again, I'm done.

No comments: