Thursday, September 04, 2008

Turns out I'm kind of a head case

So as you may have noticed it's been a while since I've posted anything. I guess I should apologize for that. The thing is I haven't really been stringing together enough coherent thoughts lately to make a post. Additionally the thoughts that I do have really aren't the sort of thing that I want to be putting in writing.

Oddly enough I'm not even really into sports these days. Last year I would have been all over both the U.S. Open which is this week. I don't even think that I've mentioned that Rafa is now the world number one. Oh and there is a Djokovic-Roddick match tonight that might be worth watching. I however will likely be watching the football game as NFL regular season starts tonight (look for my fantasy team post in the next couple of days).

I've also been having all sorts of crazy dreams. Like this morning when I dreamed that my bus stopped 2 stops before my regular morning stop and then turned around. This is of course completely ridiculous but whatever my dreams very rarely make sense.

No comments: