Friday, August 08, 2008

Random Thoughts to End My Vacation

Crap, I have to go back to work on Monday. Am I looking forward to it? Not at all. Not that my week off has been spectacular or anything what with the spending all sorts of money that I don't have yet (but hey at least work knows I have to come back), getting stopped at the US/Canada border on the way back, losing my 12 pack of Folklorama tickets at the very first show I went to, getting in a huge fight with my mom when I went home and having a terrible cold for the last 2 days and accomplishing pretty much nothing that I wanted to get done.

On the upside I bought a bunch of new stuff down in the States, dyed my hair (I looked better as a blonde), watched a whole season of Gossip Girl (still haven't decided if this is a good thing) and watched the Olympic opening ceremonies 3 times (well only part of it each time really).

Oh I also watched a little bit of the Disney Channel games. Yes it's a little embarrassing but after a week off I kind of ran out of stuff to watch and I certainly didn't feel like getting up off my couch today. But I've decided that the Jonas brothers are the Hanson of the younger generation. Geez, when did I become part of the older generation?

No comments: