Monday, April 26, 2010

About the NFL Draft

The NFL Draft was last week. It started on Thursday night and then came back for subsequent rounds until Sunday. I didn't really watch it as I was busy watching playoff hockey but I was interested in where my now former college football boyfriend would end up. There was some intrigue about where Tim Tebow would get drafted and which team would take a chance on him.
Most folks figured somewhere in the second round. He went in the first round 26th overall to the Denver Broncos.



Now after the whole Jay Cutler trade incident I really can't support the Broncos and so this is the end of the line for me and Timmy T (unless he gets traded, oh please oh please oh please). But immediately after I found out he was going to Denver I decided to take one more trip through google images to get him out of my system.



Here's what I found:


And this may be the last time you hear from me about Tim Tebow.

No comments: